Giving clients the most compelling selling and buying experience possible.
- What is my business worth?
- What changes can I make to add value to my operation?
- When is a good time to sell my business?
- How is it that Brooks Pointe representatives can generate annual reports for business owners with no fees, memberships or obligations?
- Why is it important to have a broker when I am not even thinking of selling right now?
- How do I handle passing on a business to an heir or a partner?
- How can I keep my thoughts about selling my interest in a business kept confidential?
Where do I start?
If you have asked yourself any of the above questions, please reach out to us directly at:
Click below to for your Seller NDA form.
Seller NDA (pdf)
You will want professional service from a business brokerage firm that understands more than just the sale of your business. Our team is comprised of past business owners who see things the way you do. Our goal is to help you annually glance at what selling your business might look like. While it sounds like additional work, we are accustomed to confidentially and seamlessly working with business owners, bookkeepers and even directly with your CPA in order to get the most out of your business when the time is right for you.
Exit strategies for sellers and lending for buyers through the SBA process.